There is widespread recognition within the UAE and GCC that having robust health and safety practices and taking best practices from all over the world, in particular the UK, makes the region an attractive place to work, live and visit.
A culture of work based health and safety is a critical success factor for local economies and for all types of businesses operating in the United Arab Emirates and the wider Middle East region.
Corporate OHS, originating in the UK and now a long established presence in the UAE provides best practice in the Middle East; taking account of local concerns which can include climate, local customs and managing an employee population of migrant workers.
Corporate OHS offers a broad range of health and safety risk management services to assist businesses comply with every aspect of health and safety legislation including:
- The preparation of strategic plans to achieve effective health and safety cultures
- Design and implementation of health and safety management systems
- Long or short term outsourcing of HSE Departments or staff
- Specialist or high risk activities such as crisis management, nuclear, water safety, occupational health and disability studies
- Audits and assurance activities
- Risk assessments and effective control strategies
- Fire risk assessments and effective control strategies
- Environmental and quality measurements and solutions
- Health and safety education and training solutions
Corporate OHS aims to be your partner of choice for health, safety, environmental and quality risk management consultancy by building a rewarding, long lasting relationship with you, based on the delivery of best in class solutions.
We can only do this by understanding the culture and philosophy of your organisation and aligning our underpinning values of trust, reliability and innovation with your own similar values.